Join Luke and Kendra for this two-hour virtual class on intentional co-parenting. Whether your family lives in one home or more, this class will provide tools and knowledge to create an environment where everyone in your family can thrive.
- Seeing the whole family system & putting the kids first.
- Shifting out of habitual conflict
- Cultivating curiosity and understanding as a path to updating relationship agreements.
- Structures and systems to enable children and parents to thrive and for love to flow through the family.
- Addressing the “battle for life force energy” and how to balance needs.
- Optimizing for both space and connection.
- Liberating stuck roles.
- How to apply these principles to your unique family dynamics & systems.
This class is for all forms of co-parents – married, partnered, separated, divorced, unclear, or otherwise.
We will be offering guided practice so best if you can be uninterrupted. You may want to have a journal and pen to capture insights.
Luke Entrup is a leadership coach and teacher. He is father to Julian (10) and Amara (8).
Kendra is an embodiment coach & facilitator. She is Mama to Trent (12) & Iara (9). Kendra’s children have different fathers. She has been married, divorced, and now lives with her daughter’s father.
Tuesday, February 1st from 2p-4p PT